Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what other injectors are good to use other then the 30lbs SVO ford ones or Accel? i spoke to the guy at the Ford dealership and what he told me was the red tops were discountined and replaced by a Ford racing style injector for an older style 5.0L but im not sure if its the same injector. what other companies are out there for injectors?

parts #'s too if you got em ;) much appreciated

Nelson

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
For 'light weight' injectors (like 30LB) I wouldn't bother with ANY brand other than the SVOs.

KW
Agreed.

Low cost, trouble free. Two things you rarely find from a Ford product, especially one that is electric.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is this the correct ford part #? M9593BB302 thx

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Honestly, I wouldnt bother with the dealership route. I've dealt with the guy (can't remember his name, John I think) and he's a great guy. Awesome customer service and he stands behind his product.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i only got info from the stealership, i have another supplier for Ford performance stuff and they said they have 3 sets in stock of that ^ part # just wanted to make sure its the SVO style

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts
.........just wanted to make sure its the SVO style
On the box that the injectors come in, it will say "Ford SVO" or "Ford Special Vehicle Operations".

I can't remember which.......

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Are 30's too much for a stock motor?

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts
Are 30's too much for a stock motor?
No, they're not too much......but 30's will NOT improve performance on a stock motor.

KW

1 - 15 of 15 Posts