Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
95 Impala SS Spring

I have a nice used set of Innovative Wiring LT1 battery cables for sale. They are the standard side post style. A new set of these from Innovative Wiring will now cost you $114.50 shipped. The cables will also come with battery studs and hold down clips.

The only reason I am selling is because I upgraded to the H/O cables from Gary. They are a little dirty, but will clean up like new. The heat shrink at the starter cable was melted some ( cable and wire not affected at all) due to my Quad1 headers so I replaced the heat shrink with some new industrial heat shrink. Everyone that owns these cables will tell you how good they are. They are definitely high quality and worth the money. Looking for $85 shipped for these to the lower 48. PM me if interested.

Pics can be emailed upon request.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maybe I priced this too high. How about $75 shipped in the US.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
FS stock 95 Impala SS springs

I have a set (front & rear) stock springs off my 1995 Impala SS for sale. I took them off to install Hotchkis so I no longer need the stock springs. Asking $75 shipped in the 48 states.
Springs have 150,000 on them.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Clean them up, post a pic here, and they will sell.

Hey dudes and dudettes - this is a steal.

If I could only do one mod, this would be it.

·
Registered
7,785 Posts
Clean them up, post a pic here, and they will sell.

Hey dudes and dudettes - this is a steal.

If I could only do one mod, this would be it.
100%. Surprised no one has snagged this up yet. If I had another Bbody, I would.

I have a set on my Caprice and combined with a new mount of the fender ground, this set fixed a lot of my electrical issues like flickering lights and fluctuating voltage gauge. Gary's products are top notch. Consider what a replacement set of budget cables would cost and this is an great deal. GLWS

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Springs still for sale.

Admins can you please edit the title in the For Sale Section to "FS 95 Impala Stock Springs" and not the Innovative cables.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.