Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What up fellas! I've been in contact with Gary @ Innovative Wiring and he is willing to knock off $15 on his battery cables sets. All we need is at least 5 buyers and we get the deal! If you don't know what these are they are the thicker gauge battery cables for better performance.Here is his web page for more info http://www.innovativewiring.com/ChevyPr … aPage.htm#
The group buy has been extended to Sunday June 20th get yours while you can. Shipping is $10 no matter how many you buy as long it is not too heavy.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I have them and they are definately worth every penny and easy to install.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
How about his mechanical to electric fan kit, ive been wanting one for a while id be in if i can get the discount on it.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
On a forum where people are expected to have differing opinions, NO ONE has ever had a complaint on the quality or benefits of his products.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how much with shipping? i need 2 sets, top post, 95023
Gary says shipping in the U.S. would be $10 and he would combine shipping on any of his other products.The 1 set of basic cables including shipping would be $70 instead of $85.
DropYourz said:
I have them and they are definately worth every penny and easy to install.
Thats what I hear,so who is in?

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
These cables are definitely top grade and Gary is a class act. I've had the Big 3 Upgrade sometime and they seem to outlast my setups. LOL.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I was just preparing to get a set next Friday, can the deadline be next friday(payday)plus Gary will get far more orders

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm interested...when is the deadline? I just shelled out money for RACETRONIX, my fuel pump started sounding unhappy last week.

·
Registered
413 Posts
If the deadline can be the 11th or after I am in for a set. Possible headlight harness too.
I get paid every 2 weeks :(
Someone let me know details

1 - 20 of 131 Posts