Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Eagle Chevrolet Caprice Alternative Hearse
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always checked Gary's site on Google. Now all I get is GoDaddy and cant seem to go any further.
Any body know whats up or what Im doing wrong? Just in case I dont do Facebook, Period!

Reactions: Johnp410

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He must have let the domain expire very recently. I checked the site a couple days ago when I was looking for headlight wiring. It was active then.
Im looking for the 4 relay headlight harness, I also keep checking back all I get is GoDaddy. Were you able to order your harness?
Will try to email him directly.

Reactions: Johnp410

·
Registered
1995 Impala SS
62 Posts
Im looking for the 4 relay headlight harness, I also keep checking back all I get is GoDaddy. Were you able to order your harness?
Will try to email him directly.
It didn't occur to me to email him to order. His site says... or said, that his inventory is posted as he makes them and you essentially order off that list.

I'll definitely have to email him directly with a headlight harness order though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

So, The website is down and it looks like my @ innovativewiring.com email is also down. (not sure if it will be back up or not)
Please email me at [email protected].

Long story short is I will try and continue to help out the B-Body family.

The last couple of years have been pretty ruff,
My wife was diagnosed with colon cancer and so we have been dealing with surgery's and treatments.
My youngest son Passed away unexpected Sept 2021 and I have my daughter in law and 2 grandkids living with us 2 and 6.
(he took care of all my web stuff and I do not have the info needed for access nor do I have the mental energy to deal with it)
And it looks like I will have to have another back surgery. ( So standing to build harness is not always possible)

So I will build when I can .

Hope you all understand .

Thank you,
Gary

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Hello,

So, The website is down and it looks like my @ innovativewiring.com email is also down. (not sure if it will be back up or not)

My wife was diagnosed with colon cancer and so we have been dealing with surgery's and treatments.
My youngest son Passed away unexpected Sept 2021 and I have my daughter in law and 2 grandkids living with us 2 and 6.
(he took care of all my web stuff and I do not have the info needed for access nor do I have the mental energy to deal with it)
And it looks like I will have to have another back surgery. ( So standing to build harness is not always possible)

Thank you,
Gary
So sad to here that you are going thru so much. Its more than just me, rather a whole bunch of us will keep you in pray. I pray a turn around in your life is on the way!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gary
Sorry to hear of your struggles. Your plate is certainly full.
Last month i lost my wife of 21 years to a massive stroke.
God bless you and your family as you struggle through these trying times.

• Wow
Reactions: Caddylack

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you,
I am in a one day at a time.
I am sorry to hear of your loss as well, and I know that is just words as I have heard it also. But I really do understand and I wish the best for you and your family.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Thank you,
I am in a one day at a time.
I am sorry to hear of your loss as well, and I know that is just words as I have heard it also. But I really do understand and I wish the best for you and your family.
If you need help with a site I can setup a basic static site with your product info but you would need to get that domain back so I can direct it. And would need your product info and content.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Gary, the domain is currently being parked by GoDaddy, a domain name registrar. It apparently expired on June 28th. and someone else registered it after it expired and became available. You might be able to get it back if you click on the "Get This Domain" button that's now displayed when you visit innovativewiring.com with a web browser. It's going to cost more than you might expect because the people that do these things do so for the express purpose of re-selling domain names for a profit. It might be easier to just start over with a new domain name.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Gary, the domain is currently being parked by GoDaddy, a domain name registrar. It apparently expired on June 28th. and someone else registered it after it expired and became available. You might be able to get it back if you click on the "Get This Domain" button that's now displayed when you visit innovativewiring.com with a web browser. It's going to cost more than you might expect because the people that do these things do so for the express purpose of re-selling domain names for a profit. It might be easier to just start over with a new domain name.
'GaryWillHelp.com' would be a good one, and certainly proven out.
Gary, you won't remember this but a decade or so back you volunteered detail info on an issue I was having for absolutely nothing to do with wiring, and zero to do with making a sale.
Those things don't get forgotten, and trust your perspective continues serving you in caring for your family. and yourself, as well.
-Bob

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
My vote's for
garysinnovativewiring.com
or
yesthatgarysinnovativewiring.com

Reactions: Hearseguy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

Thank you,
Gary
I'm new to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about everything that is going on. Whenever you feel up to it can you post a good email. I tried to email the address you posted, but it was invalid. Again, I am sorry for everything. Thank you in advance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts