Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Inovative Wiring shipping time

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  The Caretaker 
#1 ·
Just trying to get some feedback from other forum members about the length of time for your orders to come in. Placed my order last Thursday for an electric fan conversion harness. How long did it take for your harness to show up?Is a week too little time and I'm being anxious?Maybe im just a little noided because my car is stagnant until it shows. Thanks for any feedback - alex

#2 ·
Mine took a couple of weeks to get here but I knew Gary is a stand up guy so i didn't trip. My understanding is that he makes these in short runs and they're generally made to order. You might have to wait a lil bit but you'll be very happy when you open the box. It's worth the wait.

#6 · (Edited)
Did you ask him.....before airing this in public and asking us? I have bought 3 times from him but not recently, and always had quick shipment. Asking him directly - before you order, when you order, or after you order will provide much more useful information. Why undo your car before the parts arrive?

#7 ·
Harness arrived two days ago and looks fantastic. Havent had a chance to install it due to working night shift.Thanks a lot Gary:) Again, I wasn't trying to create a problem, just asking for some info - alex P.S. I had to do the swap due to my mech. fan clutch breaking away from the shaft and going through the radiator. Nothing like a needed neat modification:)

#8 ·
mmmm k. Now are you able to change the little orange envelope thing to a giant thumbs-up like we all know is the real case? :D

#9 ·
He is s good seller. I received a custom made connector/wire in a week from him including shipping time. Quality was great and very inexpensive.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.