Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Inquiry into Rear Seat For Sale Ads

A couple of months back there were at least two parties that had grey rear seats for sale. Naturally, attempting to search and retrieve the relevant ads were fruitless as they were prior to the crash. I had followed the threads as the seats were not selling but didn't act as shipping out of state deterred an economical sale. If either or any of these parties still have the seats and are still for sale, care to respond?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i have to imagine that you mean impala seats and not caprice seats.
OK, my bad for not being more detailed. Actually, one offered was from a Caprice, I believe. Regardless, I should have stated that they were grey leather (or vinyl?) and not cloth. Sorry for any misunderstanding or confusion. :( Oh, and thanks for bringing it to my attention. ;) It looks as though I will be doin' a little traveling to Indiana soon so I could kill a couple of birds on the trip if it would be in a surrounding state. Previously, the shipping cost was the roadblock to a sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.