0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all, heres whats on the agenda for garage time this weekend on the RMW:

Hotchkis front springs
Moog CC507 rear springs
Hochkis polyurthane spring isolators
ZQ8 bump stops
HAL QA1 Shocks
Hochkis boxed lower rear arms (standard length)
Hochkis front and rear bars
new upper and lower ball joints
Alignment

The hochkis bars and arms are advertised as including mounting hardware, but im not sure if the QA1s include all necessary mounting hardware (they should arive wensday) anything else you guys can think of that im missing (besides a bunch of money :D )? I have a knack for getting halfway through a project before figuring out im missing some random misc part

thanx!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nuts & bolts man, nuts & bolts. I drove myself "nuts" not having replacements. Specifically, if you're taking off the front CA's, get yourself some new grade 8 hardware. The existing nuts were locknuts, and I was unable to reuse them. Also, I had to cut some of my shock bolts, so new shock bolts & speed nuts were useful. As for the size, I should have written it down, but I went back & forth to different hardware stores so many times, I lost track.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you are going to love the Hotchkis setup. But as loose said, get new hardware. Especially for the front sway bar bushing(mounts). The ones you will be removing are meant to be used once.

Check out this thread. There is some good advice/tips on installing some of these items!

Hope it helps!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts