Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to install a few suspension components: F-body front sway bar from National Parts Depot, BMR stock length rear lower control arms, and HO/HA rear sway bar. Some of the mounting hardware came with the parts, but I don't know if it is any good or not. What bushings should I get for the front swaybar? Energy Suspension? Do I need anything for the BMRF LCAs? what about the HO/HA rear bar?

please be as descriptive as possible when telling me what mounting hardware is best. I want to gather all of the parts including mounting hardware before I make the appointment. thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Poly bushings are good for the front sway bar. I am a dealer of PST's Polygraphite products. I can get a price on their front sway bar bushings if you want. They are the same as the Energy bushings, except I sell them for much less than Energy or PST does.

Most rear control arms come with Poly bushings, I'm not positive about BMRs though. I also don't know if the HO rear bar comes with hardware, but I'd imagine that it does. I prefer Poly over stock rubber, but I sell both. If you need anything let me know...I sell pretty much every bushing you need for our suspension.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.