I replaced my intake manifold gaskets this weekend, had been dreading it for awhile but failed NOX during state emissions test. The EGR valve was new so I figured it was clogged in the manifold, also it was leaking oil at the rear and coolant at the front! I stocked up on anything I could think of the make the job go smooth but I missed a couple of things so I thought I would let you all know in case this personal hell is in your future. Other than the fact that my old body is screaming for more Aleve and my fingernails are permanently black I think it went well. I had gaskets and gasket maker of course, I also got a throttle body kit, new plug wire separators, wire harness covering, coolant etc. I didn't plan on all the plastic vacuum lines to disintegrate as soon as I touched them! Luckily the egr ports were clogged but easily cleared out so it should pass emissions. The gasket has been on there since 1992 so it was a bear to clean it all off, that took the most time. I scraped, degreased and painted the manifold, used duct tape and vacuum line to vacuum out all the cylinders in case any gasket material got into them and reinstalled it. Let it set up overnight and it fired up on first crank. Rebuilt the throttle body while it was off too. Luckily I had enough vacuum line stuff in my toolbox to get it going.I dreaded the distributor removal the most but it wasn't too bad with the TB out of the way.