Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How bout it guys? We have a brand new place w/ an in-ground dyno and wideband O2. Anyone have an interest with ganging up with the UNYISSO guys in a Dyno day? If we get 10 all together, we can get a great dyno tune for a great price!

Peter

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would be interested in the Dyno tune since I didn't have everything installed for the March 6th event in PA.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like jay(jayoldschool) and i will be there but probably just to watch unless i can get the headers and RR's in before then.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is shaping up to be great event! :D

Horsepower to be had and observed, and a grill on the side for the burgers!

Peter

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Pete and Joel for organizing this DYNO day in Central New York for UNYISSO.
It will be great to have Bryan Herter present again like we have done in the past with him.

See everyone there.

Looking forward to making the 275 mile round trip in my Impala ss which has been basically sitting for 6 years now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Change of plans...may havbe come a lil late though. T 56 goes in in a couple weeks i hope as well as the headers and rear hgears. most likely not in time for teh 2 hr. driev to the 'Cuse for tuning :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.