Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I've recently done the interior all over, and cleaned up all of the gray plastic pieces of trim, primarily the rocker panel covers, and then the rear pieces which mount on each side of the rear seat, I'm wondering if anyone has found any replacements to clean up the interior.

I didn't see anything on McMaster Carr, and have not yet looked at Camcar Textron which I've been told are a big supplier for automotive manufacturers, and other industrial manufacturers.

While searching the archives I've found this P/N: 11515187. I see a PKG available on eVilbay, and $2.00 isn't horrible (Plus shipping costs), but I'd prefer 18-8 or 304 stainless.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I went to my local Ace Hardware and they had them in stainless steel>

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
Smoly Hoke!!!! I just looked at some of those on EB. The bend over price was $2 each. No thanks. One showed a 10 pack for the $2:smile2: The ones I posted in SS were $15 for 24. That seams as if it's fair amount, IMHO

Mark: Snowman-33

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Check with MMS Stainless and see what they may have....

MMS & Accessories, Inc.

I have a bunch of stuff from them like their FRont end Hardware kit and some other covers. They make a lot of B-Body specific stuff and even braces like the "Buick Brace" and the Firewall Braces.

Very good quality stuff and their prices are/were very good.��

·
Registered
6,855 Posts
Most any/all varieties of trim hardware is available by the bag,or box from NAPA quite reasonably....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts