Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of putting an Impala SS interior into a 95 Caprice wagon. Are the sedan doors and wagon doors the same so I can use the SS interior door panels? What about the 2nd seat back, because I like the folddown armrest? I can get the 3rd seat reupholstered in same material. Thanx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wagon and sedan are the same from the front bumper to the back of the drivers' seat. Hence, wagon rear door panels are different than sedan panels. Dye yours gray.

2nd seat is different, so not a direct bolt-in. HOWEVER, anything CAN fit anything with enough jiggery pokery....

3rd seat COULD be recovered in the same material. Likely for mucho dinero...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wagon with Impala interior

I'm guessing this is the car that Chuck Spera of MISSL put together that was sold to Craig Jasmin that was sold to a guy in NC who was going to make an El Camino out of it.

Topic: 1A2 (9C1?) Wagon Was on ebay

I believe Chuck told me that his seat guy was able to put the Impala rear seat cover over the wagon seat frame by adding some more gray leather in strategic spots. I never asked Chuck about the third seat.

KC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.