Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for this piece, the driver side rear "C pillar" molding in the standard SS grey interior color, any idea of a good, reliable source or a part number where I can attempt to track one down?

Thank you!

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Doubt you are going to find them new. Your best bet is someone parting a car or used part from a member/JunkYard. Any Gray Caprice (94-96) or Impala will work. IIRC - there is a little piece of Black Rubber that slips on the bottom edge too that can just fall off. Think that is more cosmetic though.

I may have a spare or 2 at home that may possibly have the Part Number etched in the panel if you really need it. I may consider selling it if your in a bind or can't find one anywhere else. Back in the day, if I came across a Gray Interior at the JY, I grabbed what I could.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doubt you are going to find them new. Your best bet is someone parting a car or used part from a member/JunkYard. Any Gray Caprice (94-96) or Impala will work. IIRC - there is a little piece of Black Rubber that slips on the bottom edge too that can just fall off. Think that is more cosmetic though.

I may have a spare or 2 at home that may possibly have the Part Number etched in the panel if you really need it. I may consider selling it if your in a bind or can't find one anywhere else. Back in the day, if I came across a Gray Interior at the JY, I grabbed what I could.

Well, mine fell down while driving last week, upon further inspection the piece was hot glued on! The clips are broken and I would imagine they had been for sometime as the repair seemed really old..

I applied some ultra strong exterior emblem tape but, to my surprise, it fell again this morning, if you would be willing to sell it to me, I would be thrilled, granted it is in great shape and has good color as the rest of my interior is still very bright and was never smoked in/yellowed. The black rubber trim piece is still intact, so I would only need the panel cover.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts