Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting ready to order a lowering kit now but im a little confused about what to get. I want somwhere around a 2 to 1.5 inch drop but there are so many options and i dont know what to get. I was looking at either the intrax or the eibachs. Can anyone help me decided? Does anyone have and pictures of any of these kits installed?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There both good they both drop over 2 inches in the front and the back. But I've heard about eibachs sagging in about 2 years. Havent heard anything bad about intrax except you take a risk when you put them on 9C1's cause of the rear shocks being longer in length. And they can fall out if the tires come off the ground. Only in the rear though. But dont listen to just me wait till other people reply Im just going by what was said on the boards never from own personal experience.
Later, G

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Intrax springs worked great in my 91 Caprice Classic :cool: I have them for sale...what are they worth?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I posted something about DJM suspension springs in this section. I am not sure how they will stand up to others, but I had purchased suspension products and had no troubles on a truck I had. Check out the link in this section.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts