Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 17x8 Intro billet aluminum 2 piece rims with very good 255/50/17 tires. These wheels were on my 1996 Impala SS when I bought it, and I have since replaced them with different rims. They are in good used condition and are very high quality pieces. New these rims were approx $350 per rim.

Cons:
- Previous owner drilled 5/16" holes in the center caps to install some hideous add-on center cap cones. I removed the cones immediately and no one ever noticed the holes unless I pointed them out.
- I am missing one center cap. I must not have reinstalled it correctly after removing the cones. Replacements are still available through Intro.
- The rims need a good polishing. They shined up really nice with about 20 min and a powerball, but they have since gotten water spots.

The tires are in VERY good condition with a lot of the tread life left. One tire has a plug, but I never realized it until I pulled the wheels off. They ran straight and true down the road with no vibrations.

Price $625 cash. Obviously a local sale is preferred, but I can ship them at the buyer's expense. Only trade I would be interested in is for some perfect '91-'92 tail lights or a Langness or similar spoiler, plus cash.

Call/text 3zero9 - 3sevenO - 32O9

Right after a quick Powerball/Blue Magic polish.

This pic was before polishing.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Beautiful stock 20k mile Impala SS rims/tires - FOR SALE

Stock rims off my 1996 Impala SS. These were taken off the car and replaced with aftermarket rims after about 20k miles of use. They still have the original 1996 255 BFG tires with a lot of tread life left. These rims are as close to excellent original condition that you will find. Centercaps are just as nice.

I can get pics if necessary, but I think we all know what they look like. The barrels of these wheels are cleaner and in better shape than the face of most original SS rims on the road today.

$550 cash. Local sale is preferred, but I can ship them at the buyer's expense. Only trade I would be interested in is for some perfect '91-'92 tail lights or a Langness or similar spoiler, plus cash.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Intro's are SOLD. Stock ISS 17's still for sale.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stock SS rims/tires sold.

Lock it up! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.