Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

considering either one of these wheels and the other is an iroc so i didnt post a pic, i dont want to spend a whole lot of cash so i can get either set up for a grand mounted and blance wit da lug nuts. i would rather put da money into da motor but i need new shoes

wat u think anyone running these? pics?

· Registered
807 Posts
I don't no bigbody... look at the lip on that velocity rim....

· Registered
1,189 Posts
Shoes, in this case
irocs= jordans
velocity= pro wings

the lip on the velocity is nice but do you realy want to shame your car like that?

· Registered
360 Posts
I don't no bigbody... look at the lip on that velocity rim....
yea i know, but really they look like an ugly step-brother to the U2-35s. and we're assuming that pic will be what he gets, but it does depend on size...20s in irocs def will look better, 22s get the big lip on the velocitys im sure, but 22" irocs are the ones i like the best.

i dont usually recommend irocs, because enough people rock em anyway, i just dont think the velocitys win in this battle..

any other possibilities socal?

· Registered
807 Posts
Shoes, in this case
irocs= jordans
velocity= pro wings

the lip on the velocity is nice but do you realy want to shame your car like that?
lol....

· Registered
3,179 Posts
Velocity....the whole iroc=jordan thing is kinda dumb because it's not like Asanti is making Irocs.

Some of the Irocs I've seen have the "JJ22" label on them anyways...Irocs and Velocity, U2 are all the same for me pricewise. I can get em all day for $1200 or less.

I like a lip, so Irocs don't do it for me personally. No offense Tonyno! :D

· Registered
807 Posts
Rock heads

· Registered
205 Posts
Both them rims is ugly as ****. IROC's.

· Registered
1,845 Posts
irocs. not feeling them others too well. irocs are popular on here but there have been only 2 sets in my area and one guy has gotten rid of them. so if i get a set it'll be kinda rare where im at.

· Registered
360 Posts
i like those second velocity wheels a lot more...

and socal, definitely check ebay, just type caprice 22 or impala 22 (make sure they mean our 94-6 one first) assuming you wants 2, and you'll see all kinds of wheels for around a grand, and usually theres a bunch for around 1400 with tires..i paid way less than a grand for mine even tho the chrome version goes for around 1500 on there..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.