Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Name is Sean Anderson, you can look him up that way too. Great guy and the absolute best DD kit on the market!

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
I just got one from thedetailss and I'm very pleased with the quality. I haven't actually installed it yet but as nice as it is I would expect proper fitment using the instructions.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I know Detailss has a New Years sale, but does he run any other sales throughout the year? I'd hate to get a kit then kick myself when it goes on sale a week later.... haha.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
I know Detailss has a New Years sale, but does he run any other sales throughout the year? I'd hate to get a kit then kick myself when it goes on sale a week later.... haha.
Contact him, pm/call/email, and see what he can do for you. Sean is a great guy owns an 1996 Imp himself and loves these cars, he'll take good care of you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll pm him and see if he can do something for me. Thanks Bad Imp

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Ordered June 8th, no order confirmation, no replies to several emails......
Willie - I know he has been busy traveling back and forth, I will hit him up to make sure he received your order and responds to you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a detail SS kit that I'm not using I'm willing to sell it. You can text me, easiest way to reach me. It's in the box and ready to ship 3216040872.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Detail SS double din no show

I ordered the double din from Sean and talked with him. Never got the product and thank god it goes through Ebay cause I got my money back. I tried calling him for three weeks with no response and voicemail was full. Kinda shady if you ask me. Looked like it would have been a great product.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I pre-ordered a kit on 8/4, and they were targeting early september as the time they'd be ready. I just emailed sean anderson for an update...am i wasting my time on this?...i didn't realize people had problems with them, business-wise

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Same here, ordered 8/6, just emailed him too for an update.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts