This morning i was headed to a class and my car was giving off a funny smell. Drove about 10 miles and it died on me. I tried to restart it but it just made a click noise. The starter is about 9 months old (doubt its this since it died on me while I was driving). Battery is about 3 months old and is a diehard platinum. Alternator is about 2 years old and is a HD 200 amp. The lights were flashing and radio was playing so the battery seems good. At first I was thinking the alternator died on me and battery had enough juice to run lights and radio (unplugged amp) but not enough to turn over car. Tow truck driver told me he thinks my motor is done. It has 237,000 miles. Seems to me ran fine before this, made some noise but that was the power steering pump pulley. It was half a quart low on oil but it does leak and its been 6 weeks since I changed the oil. The oil smelled fine and didn't look burnt or bad. Hoping its not the engine. I have one with 80,000 miles on it but I wanted to tear it apart and replace the seals and gaskets before I put it in. And Id like to wait til its not cold outside. Whats your alls take on this? any thing I can check to make sure its my motor?