Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
If you have a column shifter, any gray 94-96 column will work.

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
I have a Gray Column from a 96 9C1 that I parted. There were no issues with it and the Tilt mechanism is Solid. The color/fit is exactly the same on a 95 Impala with column shift. $100 plus ship.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
My apologies....I don't get here as often as I used to. I really hate this new site since the change and find myself coming here less and less. Anyway, yes I do have a Paypal. What is your location? I'm in the SE part of PA about 40 min NW of Philadelphia and I also work in the Elkton Md. area if you could meet up. I have no problem shipping this but would need to find a box for this puppy and no idea of ship cost but you would pay exactly what it cost me or if you have a way to setup your own shipping and could send me a ship label, I'm willing to work with you if that helps your cost. I know some companies offer discount shipping which mine used to do but don't do personal stuff anymore.
One thing I didn't think of and this may not matter, but it came from a 9C1 car and the key in this column does not use the VATS chip. Not sure if that matters to you or not and could probably just swap the lock cylinder if that was an issue. It may be best to shoot me a PM with your contact info and we can take the talk to the phone to discuss further if you like. At least I should get an email when a PM comes thru and will follow up with you. It's just a shame they messed up this Forum design to what it has become. Not even sure I can find PM's in this new format and not even sure if I care anymore. Thx

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
email/text sent ....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts