Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
shipped price to 92701, or if you could point me in the right direction

Picked up a set today but 1 center cap is missing

Registered
I have 2 extra from my set of 4 馃槇, I'd have to remove them from the rums, but you can have it, just pay for shipping.
Talk about a hook up. He better hook you up with unlimited beers at INC Madness 6. ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I have 2 extra from my set of 4 馃槇, I'd have to remove them from the rums, but you can have it, just pay for shipping.
馃槺 How am I barely seein this! Good **** bro, just let me know shipping to 92701. I will definitely owe u some 馃嵒 At MadneSS!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5

Premium Member
I have 2 extra from my set of 4 ��, I'd have to remove them from the rums, but you can have it, just pay for shipping.
LMK what you want for the other cap......shipping to 78234.

Thanks!

KW

Registered
Sorry to keep you guys hangin, so I dug out my rims, I guess I took off the caps already, which I found, found two new in package ones, but I'm still looking for the other 2. It's been a few years since I even looked at these things haha, bare with me.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good bro, I also sent u a pm. Just lmk when ur ready. Thanks again

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry to keep you guys hangin, so I dug out my rims, I guess I took off the caps already, which I found, found two new in package ones, but I'm still looking for the other 2. It's been a few years since I even looked at these things haha, bare with me.
Any luck on those caps brother? Just waiting on that so I can take my wheels to get polished!

Premium Member
ISO/WTB 1 ROH ZR6 Center Cap
shipped price to 92701, or if you could point me in the right direction

Picked up a set today but 1 center cap is missing
[SNIP]

Go and give back to the community where you're posting in the first place. See SCOTT_WILLIAMS/HACK [DM or website] who started this forum.

You're not going to find a more perfect fit, and 100% customizable as well.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ended up finding a place that still carried new ones, it set me back $100! $85 for the new cap and $15! Now to look into getting them polished and finding a new set of rubbers for them. ��

My homie also wanted me to order him a new set of emblems

Premium Member

Registered
Discussion Starter #14

Premium Member
1 - 15 of 15 Posts