Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
Does anyone know when the 2011 ISSCA show judging sheets will be mailed out?Also,when the awards for those who did not receive theirs at the show? Thanks much,Jim

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have reviewed the list of awards and sent a message today to folks who did not get their car show plaque. Will arrange to get the plaques to them. If you won a car show award, did not receive it AND did not get a mail message from me send me a PM.

Never a plan, nor representation, to mail out judging sheet that I am aware of. After other post Nationals task are taken care of I will find time to scan the sheets and make available (unless the car show head judge say this is a no-no).

Pat
ISSCA Treasurer
Thanks for the info,Pat.Appreciate it.
I would like my judging sheet from the show.I can send a SASE to you if it helps.Or a scanned electronic copy is fine as well.

I've been showing vintage Chevy's for many years and have always received the judging sheet in the mail afterwards,if it was from a club regional or national.
Thanks again,Jim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.