Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Does anyone have contact info for ISSCA? Both of the sites that used to work no longer do.

I think ISSCA was the one place that had the address of my previous apartment so I want to be sure it's changed in case anything is ever mailed. ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Group of folks working on getting ISSCA back up and running including a new web site. I have the old membership file. PM me with your new contact info and I will update.

Thanks,
Pat

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I still have my old membership number and i paid last years dues, but i have not received nothing this year to renew and i have not received any magazine's either grrrr in the last 2 year's or so...

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I forgot to enable email alerts on replies to this thread. Just dug it up and wanted to thank you for the info. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I still have my old membership number and i paid last years dues, but i have not received nothing this year to renew and i have not received any magazine's either grrrr in the last 2 year's or so...
Sorry about the past but I can't speak to anything before the SPRING issue of 2010. At that point I took over as ISSCA Newsletter Editor.

Now that ISSCA Dues are $30 per year and printing and mailing rates have jumped up, ISSCA no longer sends out a printed magazine. Costs would probably triple to $90 per year if we were to print the magazine in glossy color pages and send it out US Mail. So to save us all some cash, dues are only $30 per year and the magazine / newsletter is published to the web about four times a year. Available for download from the http://issca.org web page to paid ISSCA members. Just follow the links at the top of that web page.

The Winter 2011 Impala SScene magazine is in production now and it will be up on the ISSCA dot org web site in March 2011.

Ken Rogers
ISSCA Newsletter Editor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts