Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
We are currently negotiating with Charlotte Motor Speedway and locking in the dates has been a challenge as they are very busy. Once we do that we will make an official announcement. If you want to TENTATIVELY plan your vacation for next year we are currently looking at July 29 – August 2, 2014.

·
Registered
423 Posts
We are currently negotiating with Charlotte Motor Speedway and locking in the dates has been a challenge as they are very busy. Once we do that we will make an official announcement. If you want to TENTATIVELY plan your vacation for next year we are currently looking at July 29 – August 2, 2014.
Any updates?

·
Registered
795 Posts
We had a good call with CMS about 10 days ago. Many of the CMS operations staff were heading to Daytona, when they return next week we expect to see the final contracts.

We also have several of the hotel contracts in hand, so we are making good progress.

Don

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Have we confirmed these dates yet?

Many are going to need to know as the dates are creeping up for vacation time.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Dates haven't changed, July 29 – August 2, 2014.

July 29, early check-in
July 30, check-in, early events (dyno tunes, poker run, group dinner)
July 31, Autocross and Drag Racing.
Aug 1, Road Course and CMS parade laps
Aug 2, Car Show and Awards

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Is this official? I have not seen any official announcement like in the past yet thats all.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
15,727 Posts
Hmm. I'd better get on that ISSCA renewal!

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
One would think...Even when I worked for the schools. They never needed requests for vacation time six months in advance. I doubt many places have that policy. Long as I turned it in a week,or so before. I was fine.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Fish, you got the whole summer to goof off don't ya ??

Nab
Its not me I am worried about, its the rest of the guys.

Plus I work in the summers because we all know teachers are LOADED. School here does not get out until near mid JUNE + add all the snow days.

But count me in for sure!

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,204 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts