Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 185 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come one, come all, it's SHOW TIME!

The Impala SS Club of America proudly presents the 2007 Nationals in St. Louis.

Site of such legendary events as I2K and I2K2, and also the official birth place of ISSCA, this event promises to be it's own memory making event that you don't want to miss.

Please click here to register for the 2007 ISSCA Nats, and remember that it is open to both ISSCA members and non-ISSCA members alike. All are welcome to come and see what it's all about.

Hotel info:
Holiday Inn Collinsville
Porter’s Steakhouse
1000 Eastport Plaza Dr
Collinsville, IL 62234

Phone: (618) 345-2800
Fax: (618) 345-0136

http://www.hicollinsville.com/

There is also a link on the registration web page for people to get more information about the hotel. We have rooms booked from June 14th - 17th, 2007. Not sure yet how many rooms are being set aside.

So to sum up, it's a great deal for all but ISSCA members will get a SIGNIFICANT discount. As a matter of fact, it will be cheaper to JOIN ISSCA than to go to the event as a non-member (hint hint).

More info REAL soon, but please go and register ASAP before you blow all your money on cheap Holiday gifts, hookers, and booze (I know it's too late for some of you
)!

PS - new this year - spectators are free!

[ 12-15-2006, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: BIG KAHUNA aka Lucky 13 ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I presume you guys would need the dates?

Fathers Day weekend 2007, bring your dad!

June 15-17 2007 in lovely St. Louis!

No more excuses about a week long event that you can't get the week off for. We have compressed all the events into a 3 day extravaganza of excitement and non-stop activity. You can get your Impala bug cured in just 3 days of B-Body Bliss!

-----

Kinda fitting I started this thread on the 10th anniversary of "The Day the B-Body Died!"

[ 12-13-2006, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: BIG KAHUNA aka Lucky 13 ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That SSounds like another good time out in St.Louis.

I`m sure GRAIL will put on a great show.Having been to all the Nationals this one will be another must attend event.

See you in St.Louis!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BK - I'll be bringing my son rather than my Dad. But I'm registered. My ISSCA Nats streak will stay alive!

PS - Tell your kids that I said Merry Christmas and I hope all their gifts are surprises. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They could cut off registration now - cause the above are a guaranteed party. Honest, I swear, I did Websters Online; put all the above names in and what came back was:

CALL SWAT

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I peeked at Santa's "Nice" list and saw;

Look who's going:

UNOFFICIAL LIST

First Last
John Ruffo
Rick Matthews
Nabil Guffey
Jay Johnson
Bill DeBlasio
Bob Fandetti
Robert Mabry
Terry Kehne
Paul Troup
Doug Wood
Paul Roswell
Justin Schleier
Mark Holobigian
Richard Hartop
James Swanton
John Madeley
Bob Borchers
John Rafteseth

So, if you have not registered for the 2007 Nationals, maybe you should talk to Santa and get a Stocking Stuffer for yourself!

Click Here to Register :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You guys have something against KY? :rolleyes: (lol) I tried to register online...but you do not have Kentucky listed in the "State or Provence" drop down list
So I don't want my mailing information to be wrong...

My wife and I enjoyed Indy last year...so I wanna come again! Please let me know when I can register online!

Chris Powell
Member#2027
[email protected]
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry Chris, we are not at this point accepting any members from Kentucky.

LOL, just kidding.

I will ping the webmaster and see why we have decided to discriminate against the great state of Kentucky!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
18 names on that list, 5 of them are brethren of GA/TN; better'n 25% and it ain't even 2007 yet.

Too cold to step up to the plate yet yankees? Jeez, 'thaw' doesn't happen for a couple of months.

Next, AutoXr will start bitch slappin his bunch out of their sunny slumber over on his side of the country - and the SSouth in Total is going to own this show! Right after Texas feels the pinch from both coasts and their BBQ bucket is dry.

Morgan, Lukens, and McKay et al are in their usual permanent car show mode in the Little Havana state; give'm a break until after Daytona - then watch out and it will be Katie bar the door.

Then the rest of yall will have to come visit us at the Holiday Inn if you want to party - because we are going to OWN THE PLACE!!

SSign up or SShut up. No whinning please.

So how's that for in your face?

Terry, Bob, John, Paul - well done! Now it's time to sit back and watch the slugfest, as we are 'secure' with :D :D :D :D :D [group photo]

dougie fresh ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just got through reserving my hotel room. They said there are only about 30 rooms left for Thursday the 14th, and about 100 left for the rest of the weekend. Better jump on it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Brokecello:
You guys have something against KY? :rolleyes: (lol) I tried to register online...but you do not have Kentucky listed in the "State or Provence" drop down list
So I don't want my mailing information to be wrong...

My wife and I enjoyed Indy last year...so I wanna come again! Please let me know when I can register online!

Chris Powell
Member#2027
[email protected]
[email protected]
Fixed. Sorry, Chris and everyone else in Kentucky. All the states should be listed now.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.