Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Request for proposals will be released VERY soon.

You're are more than welcome and maybe you'll get off you butt and come down the 1st weekend of Nov.? :D
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Boilermaker:
Request for proposals will be released VERY soon.

You're are more than welcome and maybe you'll get off you butt and come down the 1st weekend of Nov.? :D
Oh I am there Gene, would not miss it for anything. And as for my butt, it has been planted in the drivers seat of my ImpalaSS every weeking kicking some pro car butts.

So far I have enough $ in winnings to pay all my racing fees and travel expensives for the rest of the year.
Now collecting my winnings to build my stroker. :cool: And run the southern Impalass Series
down under.
Barry (1SlowSS)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gene I took photos and a couple videos at random, I may have a shot of your car. What are the numbers on it?

Yeah I know it was the black one.... :D
One of 200
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gene I had this still photo and a video that I couldn't determine who was in it just some fast a$$ cars plus a couple others that I could identify as not you.

 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gene, great photos. Now would someone please educate me on how to load videos. The video of me filming in you back seat is not for those prone to motion sickness.


**** Does anyone have pics of car 765, espically ones of the parking lot activities?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks a lot, i did a lot of shooting last year, put this year was playtime. Keep it stock, or just do the hard to notice mods, bushings body and suspension, stealth bolt, pcm reprogramming, I am sure there are lots of others I am not listing
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by chevy9556speed:
Thanks a lot, i did a lot of shooting last year, put this year was playtime. Keep it stock, or just do the hard to notice mods, bushings body and suspension, stealth bolt, pcm reprogramming, I am sure there are lots of others I am not listing
Thats kinda the plan, but the C5 Corvette brakes and headers will show, wish there was a header that looked kinda stock from the engine compartment.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know KC Clark had his white wagon there but can't tell you the color of the interior, if it wasn't him maybe he can help you.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by chevy9556speed:
Gene, great photos. Now would someone please educate me on how to load videos. The video of me filming in you back seat is not for those prone to motion sickness.
You can try photo bucket. They do vids now but I sure would appreciate it if you would email it to me.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here's our photo album. Sorry that there aren't any of the car show - Phillip and I were both busy judging. You may also notice a few too many of a certain Caddy. ;)

EDITED - Now a Photo Bucket album for easier viewing! 2006 ISSCA Indy Nationals

Enjoy.

THANKS TO EVERYONE for coming to our city! It was a GREAT week! We really enjoyed it.
 
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top