Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, where is the on-line registration info? In fact, where is any "ISSCA Membership Information"? I received my renewal notice a couple weeks ago and haven't had the chance to send in a check. I wondered why I stopped receiving the Impala SScene. It seems the notice was either sent out very late or got mis-routed by the post office. Someone let me know as I can't even find the letter now. I'd rather make payment via PayPal and be done with it...

Thanks for any assistance.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi, Dan,

May be bad timing--the ISSCA website hosting has been very reliable, but it appears that it may be down at the moment--I could not get it to respond. The host is located in Huntsville Alabama, and I don't know if there are any weather issues there at the moment that may have affected service.

When it does come back up, just double-click the ISSCA logo at the top left corner of any page of Impala SS Forum, and then select Membership--another page will pop up with an options menu, to join, renew, or update member data.

Renewal notice cards are sent near the end of the membership period. You may have received an additional letter after that--most of the time an extra issue of the magazine also goes out even if your membership has not renewed by the actual date of expiration. According to the member data base, your membership was good until May 2002, so you would not have received the latest issue of Impala SScene, in all likelihood.

Unfortunately ISSCA doesn't have a Pay Pal arrangement, but the CC process is on a secure server, so don't be concerned about doing that--it's good. Checks or M.O.'s to the PO Box are no problem either.

No matter how you "re-up", welcome back!

Semper Fi

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bill.

Another question. How do I look up my ISSCA number???

Boy, do I feel dumb!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't worry Dan, we've GOT your number.... :D

I'll send you an e-mail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts