Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 2 or 3 years or more of storage and some space, time and mechanical issues I'm happy to be finally back daily driving my fleetwood!!! Any love for burgundy fleets? I sure think she's special and driving to work in the morning is actually putting a smile on my face again. Lol.

This forum has such a wealth of information, thanks to everyone who has posted advice and info! This FWB would likely be scrap if it wasn't for info found on this forum! I have only 216K Kms on this burgundy beauty and she doesn't feel a day over 100k!

Hopefully you other fleetwood enthusiasts enjoy the appearance of mine!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Nice. I'm not that big a fan of D-bodys with aftermarket wheels, but you've done well IMHO with those. 216K miles, awesome!

I know the feeling. When I drive into work, I take our 96 SS. Pretty stock _looking_, with right at 190K miles on the clock. Yep, I walk into the office from the garage, and look back at it and smile.

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
Love the burgundy (brandywine?) paint. It's the burgundy interiors they usually have that always seem to look old before their time. Saw one your color with the tan interior once. That was unique...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohh, didn't realize this is called brandywine! great.

yea, the burgundy interior is decent... The sun in Canada is much easier than down south. I went pretty dark with the windows too so i guess that helps allot with preservation too.

I know what you mean about aftermarket wheels.... I was on the fence about wheels for a long time. In the end very happy with appearance, get lots of compliments. Even though they are 20's i was still able to get a decent amount of tire. I think these are actually SUV tires so the load rating is appropriate for this boat and handling is in my opinion better than the 70R? bubbles i was riding on before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts