Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to cancel my order. I was nervous about the lack of metal over the rear bumper area with the roll-pan style of cover.

Cancellation was painless and smooth. No charges as far as I know at this moment.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We cancelled your order before it was processed. Don't worry about any charges showing up. Just give us a call or email if you would like to order different bumpers. If you have any questions about our products just email or call us and we will be happy to help you.

Jason - Street Trends
760-929-4747

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was going to do one of these on Jason a while ago, just never got around to it... My comments on street trends are probably mostly unwelcome, but Jason is a real stand-up guy, its always a pleasure working with him

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah personally I consider Street Trends the best. They have so much to offer the b body community and Jason is a great guy! Regardless of what others may say, Jason and his company have my biz.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.