Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Center bore is different (it's smaller) so to keep hubcentricness (ok, I just made that up) you'd need to account for that in the spacer. Sorry no idea on the backspacing to say how thick of an adapter you'd need.

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
I thought Jeeps were 5x5.5"

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I thought Jeeps were 5x5.5"
Not the newer cherokees. My wifes 08 Grand Cherokee is 5X127 or 5X5.

Love those SRT 8 Wheels K Gee. Last time I checked they are pretty pricey for factory wheels though.

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
No, wrong offset.
Found this in 30 seconds on google. Please try searching for info before posting!
www.cherokeesrt8.com said:
20" SRT8 Wheels: Offset = 34.75mm (front) 50mm (rear) Bolt pattern = 5x5 (5x127mm)

Lugnuts: 1/2" x 20 Torque: 100 ± 15 ft. lbs.
20" x 9.0" (front, 36.2 lbs.) / 20" x 10.0" (rear, 37.6 lbs.)
You could make them work with adapters, but I'd seriously have to ask why bother? :confused: There are so many choices that don't require all that effort.
But if you insist, you need 5x5.0 to 5x5.0 adapters, 1" front and 1.5 rear.
Please don't put Mopar wheels on a Chevy.

They also kinda look like this wheel

BTW, there are at least 20 variations on the Iroc. Everyone makes it just a little different from everyone else. And they look NASTY powder coated.

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
I hope you mean "nasty" as in ugly as hell :D. Just my opinion. -Josh

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No, wrong offset.
Found this in 30 seconds on google. Please try searching for info before posting!

You could make them work with adapters, but I'd seriously have to ask why bother? :confused: There are so many choices that don't require all that effort.
But if you insist, you need 5x5.0 to 5x5.0 adapters, 1" front and 1.5 rear.
Please don't put Mopar wheels on a Chevy.

They also kinda look like this wheel

BTW, there are at least 20 variations on the Iroc. Everyone makes it just a little different from everyone else. And they look NASTY powder coated.
Why you mad man? Search before posting??? Okay, but I was throwing out a new topic for those who may be interested.

Have you not done the same or others? BMW Wheels?
Doesn't seem like that much trouble and perhaps someone would want to.

Wouldn't Mopar wheels be better on a Chevy than Bavarian wheels? Or is this a pride thing? cwm3

If anyone would get behind this, I figured it would be you.

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Why you mad man? Search before posting??? Okay, but I was throwing out a new topic for those who may be interested.

Have you not done the same or others? BMW Wheels?
Doesn't seem like that much trouble and perhaps someone would want to.

Wouldn't Mopar wheels be better on a Chevy than Bavarian wheels? Or is this a pride thing? cwm3

If anyone would get behind this, I figured it would be you.
Lemme 'splain. I ain't mad bro, but you asked about fitment info and I wish EVERYBODY would just TRY to search a little bit before posting a question. Not meant as a personal attack, but in retrospect, it does sound like it. My bad.
It only took 30 seconds to find the fitment info on google, and I wish everyone would at lest spend a few seconds looking around first. For that matter, there have been several threads started on the subject here, too.

After all of that i did tel you how to make them work, right cwm4

And when post threads on how to make BMW wheels fit, I'm referring to AFTERMARKET BMW wheels, not OE. Aftermarket wheels that could have been made for any vehicle. BMW's share an offset with our cars, so it makes them an easy target. SRT Jeeps do not. SRT 300's, Chargers and Magnums do, however, so they are good candidates for conversion, too.

So once again, my bad.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
k gee, if you dont think the rocs, and the srt wheels look VERY similar, (and i say this will all due respect)... you have lost your mind.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts