Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone deal with the Jensen VM line of flip out monitors? The newest one i've been looking into is the VM9311TS. Has DVD/CD player, motorized 7" touchscreen and puts out 40w x 4. just wondering on the clarity of the screen, cd skipping, and dual zone compatability such as listening to a cd or radio as im driving but back seat passengers can watch a dvd(on a separate dvd player) or play a playstation.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let me be the first to tell you, I've had a lot of indash T.V.'s in my car and Jensen is not one of the one's you would want to go with. I've had three installed and I've had to take all three back out, for not playing sometimes,or DVD's not coming out when I hit the ejected button.Trust me when I tell you DON'T PUT A JENSEN IN YOUR CAR!!!!! I have a Kenwood Kvt-911DVD in my 96 Impala now and love it. KVT-911 DVD My Kenwood indash

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Diddo on the Kenwood.. I love my Kenwood 815DVD. I've had it now for two years with no problems.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i love both the kenwoods and i had both, but i think the 911 is the better one. ;)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is what Jay's Black Beast was posting..

Looks good! Now I want one!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll have better picture's of the unit on here tomorrow... and Outragis I sent you a pm....

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No I perfer to install mine just where they are. and It depends on if the customer will pay the extra fee for me to do that, it don't matter to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts