Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 224 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal - minimum 5 kits, the first 5 kits are $140 each. For each additional kit ordered I will take $2.00 off the price of all kits.

examples:

1 - kit $149.95
5 - kits $140 each
6 - kits $138 each
10 - kits $130 each
etc, etc..

Have you done the math? I know what your thinking, order 75 kits and they are all free. NOT!

I'm drawing the line at 15 kits, if more than that are wanted we may talk somemore. You must add $12 S&H per address, some of you may be able to save on shipping by having 2 or more kits delivered to the same address, the shipping will still be $12. Once an order deadline is reached, I must receive all checks by mail before any will be cashed (sorry gotta protect myself), then kits will be shipped out as they become available, and in the order of the forum responses.

Make sense?

89caprice9C1 wrote:
let me get this right. If I order now as the first guy, my price is 149.95+12.00 shipping nad handling. But if I'm the 15th guy, then I get to take $30.00 off of the price bringing the total to 119.95+12.00S&H? Or does that mean that you end up refunding 14 of us the difference between $119.95+12.00 S&H if we hit the max total that you set of 15 units?
That's basically correct... but I really don't want to mail out a bunch of refund checks, so the quantity of kits ordered and the final price will be determined before any monies change hands.

view the original post here (if I did it right)
Link

Thanks,
Jerry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
your kits are nice, I wish I found this out before I got the blink blinks oh well. the extra $50 for all those options is a bargin.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
will these work with LEDs? too lazy and tired to look at the website, someone let me know please. any way to get this to $100 plus shipping? 30 orders maybe? im sure thats obtainable for the right price

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys are killing me and the wife is second in line. I am in if we get enough to get them free. Actually, I am in if we get at least 10.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dammit, for this price, now I'm spending money because I want to upgrade to LEDs, and the original kit I bought won't handle it.

I'm in for a set.

Hey, if you aren't in for a set until it reaches 15, then you aren't in. Pull up your shorts, and get in on it so we actually make it to 15!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK guys we got 7 where the heck is GM B Body, Floyds SS, 89caprice9c1, SSnowman76 ? Get these guys back in from the other thread and we are on the way to the magic number of 15 Woo Hoo ! I love saving $$ because this is something on my list of "TO DO". :D :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry I could of been more specific, go to Jerry's site click on motion signals, then click on Impala/caprice, then on any of the videos :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OMFG!!!! I just saw the videos...those are sooo friggin sweet!!!!

I really doubt I will be able to be in on this though.... :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Baatfam, I think they can be turned off or disconnected quickly for towing. Come on you know you want it.......sign up ! :D Yeah I know we gotta find possitive answer to your question first.

1 - 20 of 224 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.