Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been almost 4 years since the last GP on these.

Website = $171.00 shipped, get them at $145.00 shipped during this GP, to US addresses only.

That's lower than the last GP, so don't miss out - it might be another 4 years till the next one.

PayPal is preferred, checks will add 3 weeks to your order.

http://www.jerryselectronics.com/turnsignals/motionsignals.htm

Infamous Thumps Video - http://www.jerryselectronics.com/turnsignals/impalass/video/thump.mov

Kits will be shipped as they become available.

3-16-11 Shipped 7 kits today - had to edit this post because I can no longer post reply's! hmmm... someone doesn't like me here :(

Guess I'll keep editing this post with updated information!

·
Registered
174 Posts
It's been almost 4 years since the last GP on these.

Website = $171.00 shipped, get them at $145.00 shipped during this GP, to US addresses only.

That's lower than the last GP, so don't miss out - it might be another 4 years till the next one.

PayPal is preferred, checks will add 3 weeks to your order.

http://www.jerryselectronics.com/turnsignals/motionsignals.htm

Infamous Thumps Video - http://www.jerryselectronics.com/turnsignals/impalass/video/thump.mov

Kits will be shipped as they become available.

I'm deff in on this one. I've been iffy on sequentials for a while now, but after seeing the Thumps video I'm set. When/how are we ordering?

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
174 Posts
Steve u are a good guy
Well thanks. I try not to pass up a good deal once I find it. They seem to be plentiful here though. I've already got an underdrive pulley set, stealth brake and metering bolt & airfoil within the past week for great deals. Next are these sequentials then hopefully some smoked headlights & a Z28 cluster

You need QuickTime to view Thumps video
Or the new version of Windows Media Player. Set it up so you can watch .mov videos. That's how I watched it...

·
Registered
91 Posts
What's the Paypal Address

145= 26 dollars saving so better than nothing..

Is this the best you guys will offer or do we need to get more people??

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I'm in!!!!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I'm in:D But would like it a little cheaper if we can get more to get in. ABadSS can you see if we can get this cheaper if we can get at least 7 or 10? Don't mean to be a cheap a$$ but times are hard,you know what I'm sayin'.

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
DAMN! I've been thinking about adding these to my car after seeing them at a show a while back. I just got in on another GP recently and tapped my funds. Not wanting to aSS up this thread and I might be in, but there are some other vendors out there for similar products and we have some other cost saving options.

In another post there were companies (www.blinkblink.com, www.sequentialtaillights.com, www.webelectricproducts.com) that also sell similar kits. I'm sure Jerry's kit is very nice. Does anyone know what the differencies might be in quality, parts provided, ease of install, modifications required, functions on these other kits compared to Jerry's.

The other kits are offered in the $80-$90 range without a GP. Maybe these things are junk compared to his, but if not we could save as much as $50 on a kit. I haven't had a chance to go online and compare the kits. Does anyone have any other thoughts on these as an alternative and maybe another GP from them?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
DAMN! I've been thinking about adding these to my car after seeing them at a show a while back. I just got in on another GP recently and tapped my funds. Not wanting to aSS up this thread and I might be in, but there are some other vendors out there for similar products and we have some other cost saving options.

In another post there were companies (www.blinkblink.com, www.sequentialtaillights.com, www.webelectricproducts.com) that also sell similar kits. I'm sure Jerry's kit is very nice. Does anyone know what the differencies might be in quality, parts provided, ease of install, modifications required, functions on these other kits compared to Jerry's.

The other kits are offered in the $80-$90 range without a GP. Maybe these things are junk compared to his, but if not we could save as much as $50 on a kit. I haven't had a chance to go online and compare the kits. Does anyone have any other thoughts on these as an alternative and maybe another GP from them?

Just check out the videos on the website and you will see that Jerry's kit has many more options for what you want your blinkers to do! It also gives you the option to change the look of your fronts.

I have seen some of those other kits and none seem to compare to the quality and versatility of Jerry's. If you are just looking for a nice explode out kit, by all means go with the other brands.

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
Answers above from what I know about the kits and other companies.
Sounds like it is would be better to get this kit. I need to scrape up some cash but keep us posted on the cost and timing for this. I may need a few weeks :( to put this together but would like to get Jerry's kit.

1 - 20 of 203 Posts