Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just want to refresh my memory on whats a 150 and a 175 shot jet sizes for the compucar lt1 or tunned port plate,

i used to run 73N and 52G on my old set up, which was said by a speed shop to be 150 shot, any you guys got some answers to this,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
can't help you on this since I never remember jet sizes and always just look at the sheet in the pill box. But doesn't Compucar have the jet sheet on their web site? Hope so maybe they do.

karl

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in the same boat as you. I Have to get some jets for a NOS fogger nozzle and I hope I can find an NOS paper that tells their jet arrangement per HP level.

Before I look, anyone have NOS fogger nozzle?

karl

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for all your input guys but ive decided to use an dedicated fuel system supply so that i can use conventional jet sizing instead of worring about the right size jets for high fuel pressure, im switching to a fogger setup next and this fuel system will be better equipped for this, thanks robert

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.