Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent the following email to join the forum on July 24 after Kahuna told me to join. I still haven't got any response and I don't receive the digest. Help!!!!

Forwarded Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 2:07:24 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: add to ecirs group

Hi,
My name is Michelle Mallory. Can you please add me to the list group emails?
Thanks!

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· ISSF Honey Badger
12,975 Posts
Send Jon Thorn an email. He administers the Yahoo list for ECIRS.

I have these emails for him:

[email protected]

[email protected]

Try both of them for best/quickest results. Tell him BK sent ya!

EDIT: oops, saw Michelle is in.

· Registered
2,326 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem! I got my first digest and read about how tight the points are. I need to keep on winning rounds to maintain my Top 10 status! Pretty crazy, since I won one race and was runner up in another race. Everyone is getting soooo good!

· Registered
2,326 Posts
No problem! I got my first digest and read about how tight the points are. I need to keep on winning rounds to maintain my Top 10 status! Pretty crazy, since I won one race and was runner up in another race. Everyone is getting soooo good!
OK, but do me a favor. Don't bring a 17 sec. car anymore. It's so hard to play the stripe when you don't catch the lead car until 10' from the line and I'm going more than 40MPH faster. It's like I finally get within a car lengths of you and then shoot past and wham, it's all over.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If my car doesn't get out of the shop, I will have to bring that slow dog again. Monica will NOT be happy. At least I have a nice view of the people watching me race and can probably wave to them as I pass them by! LOL During time trials, Lance had time to take a bathroom break before I got to the end of the track. ;)

· Registered
2,326 Posts
If my car doesn't get out of the shop, I will have to bring that slow dog again. Monica will NOT be happy. At least I have a nice view of the people watching me race and can probably wave to them as I pass them by! LOL During time trials, Lance had time to take a bathroom break before I got to the end of the track. ;)
Michelle, I'm just kidding. It wouldn't have been so bad on Sunday if the track wasn't wet. That left lane was so wet I was literally skating and constantly steering back into the groove. I almost gave the round to Norm in the previous race because I was slipping badly down track. The only reason I dialed 11.50 against you in the second race was because I launched in 2nd hoping that it would be a little safer and give me room in case I almost wiped out again. I know it's tough sliding around going 80 MPH, but it's down right scary at 124.

· ISSF Honey Badger
12,975 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.