Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
i would to hear this bad boy running , anyone have any videos ? congrats on the WIN !!!

There are none. When it runs, it normally is only hitting on 5-6 cylinders,max, and the turbos, well they are not really completly hooked up. But they look damn good! :D:D:D:D

Ha ha, no really, this car sounds great! Haven't seen it on the strip since the turbo mod, but it I'm sure it SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
653 Posts
I think I just fell in Love.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
BADCHRY - Well deserved win. That motor is Bad ASS!!:D ImpreSSive - Are you a 311 fan too? Been a fan of theirs for nearly 20 years now. Nice little vid you put together!!!;)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
congrates on the win BADCHRY SS is looking good

·
Registered
356 Posts
SPLOOSHHHHH! Well this is embarrasing... Anyone have a towel? CAUSE THIS THING IS HOT!

MORE PICS!
Nevermind a towel,I am going to need a BUCKET!All joking aside this is
the most beautiful engine bay.Oh and the car is a stunner as well.
Congrats and I think you should get next month too!
Flasheroo

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Congrats Phil! Besides the awesome engine bay pic, ur overall ride is top notch also.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thank you 408! And all yous guys for the congratulations and very kind words posted. You all know the amount of time, patience, and cubic dollars it takes to build and modify our cars. And to be singled out amongst such nice rides is really cool. "BIG THANKS" to everyone.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts