Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the interior of my 95 RMW limited, it had the stock ruby red limited seats (which i hated) for years... they were flat, didnt hold you in place around the slightest curve, and not to mention the frame of the drivers side was broke.

i work at an all truck salvage yard and we get the occasional b body, well the boss just happened to buy a 93 limited sedan awhile back (we still sell tbi motors to go in trucks on a regular basis) with perfect cloth limited seats (correct color!) so i got the seats and the pigtails and swapped them in... i think they look tons better than the origanal limited seats.

what do you think

Attachments

·
Registered
12,356 Posts
I personally like cloth seats better than leather. They are cooler in summer, warmer in winter, and your butt does not slide around in them. I hope you got the rear seats to give the car continuity.

The 93 RMs were the first year for the ruby red interiors. The seats, carpet, sun visors, interior window reveal molding, A/B (upper)/C pillars, and headliner (and hardware) are about the only interior parts that will fit the 94-96 cars.

If you grab the front door panels, you can probably get a good price for them, because the color is 93 only, and will fit the Caprice and RMs.

I have a set of 92 DMR cloth standard RM seats in my 92 OCC. They are really comfortable. I got them out of a 35K car, and they are like new. The wiring for the passenger's recline motor was already in the OCC, so I just had to bolt them up. My 91 has a set of cloth Recarros, and they really hold you in place. I like the firmness of the Recarros as well.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
nice find man

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fred i do agree that i think i like cloth better than leather too, my RMS has leather but its so the kids cant stain it up and bc i mostly use it as a work car, i did snag some of the other interior trim out of it as well but thats going in the hoard, lol

to the reply from the other guy... thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.