Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just bought this RMW on ebay, 1991 not an LT1 but $598.00. Originally from Maryland. Less than 100 miles from where I live. What do you think? Haven't told my wife yet, I do know what see will think. But she just got a new couch a 2 chairs for living room.

Tom C.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
look like a good project car or daliy driver .i drive my non lt1 all year around and park my lt1 wagons during the winter.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey limp impg

With all those cars you have to be single!

Actually my LT1 RMW is my daily driver. Maybe I will swap.

Tom C.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right on,
I thought my Caprice was a steal at $1500.00, Not bad at all, even if it is from the rust coast......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought it was blue with red interior, but it is actually dark grey with blue interior, I asked that exact question. I think it spent most of its life in Maryland.

Tom C.

Tom C.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice find! Congrats! Body looks pretty decent.

BTW, what's with people putting Caprice grilles on these cars? My CC had a Cap grille on when I got him. :confused:

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For that kind of money I'd bring it home!

If the wife doesn't like it, put her 2 new chairs in the back of the wagon and hold them hostage until she relents :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just be sure to check for a front end hit. Seems that if the grill has been replaced and the hood painted, I would think it's been wrecked. Hopefully not a hard hit. Just being cautious. Nice wagon though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Thom

I figured it had been hit in front. Obviously the grille broke and the hood was damaged. I minor hit could make that happen, actually my daughter had about the same exact thing happen last week with her 94 caprice. Minor fender bender slight buckle to the hood and grill cracked, no other damage.

Hey for $598 I won't get stung too bad.

Tom C.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.