Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I haven't really posted much, nevermind pictures of my car, so I figured I'd post a few. This is my 1996 Caprice Classic with the 5.7L LT-1; not the police package. Modifications I've put on it include smoked taillight lenses with LED bulbs, smoked headlights and corner lenses, spikes along the rear trunk strip, chrome side pillar covers made of polycarbonate, a skull decal on the grille, an Impala SS spoiler as well as some other things. Not that much, I know, but I'm not even out of my teens yet and I'm doing the most I can for my money. I picked her up for $850 off someone who used it as a commuter car to and from Mass. 196k ABUSED miles. They didn't do much in terms of maintenance, and drove it into the ground with no regard for the Caprice's history. I'm slowly getting her back into proper running condition, and I've come a long way. Current has 198.5k miles and running strong!

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Looks like a nice car, and I'm glad it was saved by someone who appreciates it! The engine bay looks mighty clean for 196,000 miles!

Is the "TRBOLVR" license plate in reference to the Judas Priest song? I'm the only person I know who likes the album Turbo!

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
All too common of a story at this point in time. Treat her well.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the license plate is a reference to the Judas Priest song. \m/ Not many people get it. I clean the engine and everything regularly. Appearance is key. I wouldn't have my engine bay and interior filthy, although my interior has some dirt in it due to the fact I have a dirt drive way. I treat her well, trust me. I get many opportunities to open her up too. I'm almost at 199k miles as of today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts