Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a bad IAC valve in my 94 fleewood which I will be changing today. When I went to go home from work, after making deliveries for 8 hours mind you, I noticed the car was real sluggish trying to get going like I was low on transmission fluid (it's not), I checked the codes in the climate cluster and pulled a 01-133, fuel enable circuit open or shorted, what do I need to fix?

I don't know if it matters but two years ago when I bout the car I installed a resistor bypass for the VATS that I got off ebay, just plugs right into the harness on the column, I lost the original gold key but luckily madea duplicate before hand, sometimes when I go to start the car it will act like the VATS is tripped, but if I turn the key off and try again it will start right up.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just unhooked the battery for 30 minutes while I changed out the IAC valve, now only code I have is for a 00-95 change oil lamp circuit, which if memory serves I removed the bulb when I installed new cluster.
Damn is throttle response snappy now. Drove about 2 miles thru the neighborhood. I guess I'll just have to watch for a few days to make sure no other codes pop up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts