Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guy's there is $17k into that car and it was worth every penny. It use to be a woody wagon. I took all that off and spent 1 month block sanding it and welding up holes so I could paint it. Once the paint was done I couldn't put the original; beat up old parts back on so I ordered all New Genuine GM stainless for it.That was expensive. I also put a Nos grille, New Windshield, Rear Glass and the list goes on. I etched the rear glass myself. I chopped up the drivers seat so I could add the center console.That was easier than I expected. Thanks to one of you guy's here on the board I was able to find one.It may be up on the auction block this spring on Ebay due to personal reasons.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very cool!!! Kinda wish Buick would have made the Roadmaster Wagon look like a Roadmaster...like your wagon does

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey that looks good, chrome on chrome ... SCHWEET! I'm digging the front clip, too, that is definately a unique wagon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks! I have some aftermarket portholes for the front fenders, that I haven't put on this baby yet,i'll post more pic's when I do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had them made by B&I Fender out of Ny. I'll find the info and post it for you. You will need to make a template and send it to them and they'll make it for you. I talked with a guy named Angel.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I bet that dcm sedan nosed bucket seat roadie wagon would look so purty with my normal lookin dcm woody with cloth...and yer in the same state...

Now which one would I make into the racer, lol.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sure c'mon upstate and look at it. I'd knock $6K off the price if your serious. I had my fun and I need to finish other projects. I have a 87 chevy shortbox i'm working on right now that could use some extra funds to get finished.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So what was the reasoning behind switching to the sedan nose clip? I understand all the refurbishing you did, but why'd you also change the front?

I think it was a GREAT move on your part and looks much better than the typical Roadie wagon, but just wondering.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I switched the front end because I prefer to be different. You don't see to many like this around. Besides it is Buick threw and threw now. Not a revamped Chevy front end. Thanks for asking.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.