Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can get the Katzkin leather interior kits for the Impala SS or 97-99 Bonneville for $800 plus shipping. I need 10 or more for this discount price. The Impala SS seats come with double stitching, embroidered logos and perferated center section just like the factory seats. I can get the same done to the Bonnevilleseats if you want. I can possibly get a better price if i get 20 or more orders.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
1. Supergreedy287
2. Bigmike750
3. st95ss
4. Jaymz
5. Powder96ss
6. Cyclones9c1
7. Kevin64
8. Willppower
9.JimmieJam
10. Yburna
11. Jcroff
12. PowderSS
13. Stillagat24
14. LooneySS
15.Me
16. SlimpalaSS
17.impala_prince
18.BeEaSSt
19.Scuba Steve
20. Unsafe

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I'm in for 2 tone burgandy and gray down the middle and of course double stitching, embroidered logos and perferated center section just like the factory seats for some 12 way bonnies with the SS logo and all, I'm in. Can you post some pics so I can have a better idea? thanks bruh, btw I was born and raised in B'ham, ALA, some call it the Majic City others don't know, at least that what it was back in the day. keep me posted bruh

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I'm in. I'd b interested to know what they would charge to have the whole thing in leather? Also can they do the Corvette cross flag embroidered on the back seat?

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in for 2 tone burgandy and gray down the middle and of course double stitching, embroidered logos and perferated center section just like the factory seats for some 12 way bonnies with the SS logo and all, I'm in. Can you post some pics so I can have a better idea? thanks bruh, btw I was born and raised in B'ham, ALA, some call it the Majic City others don't know, at least that what it was back in the day. keep me posted bruh
Im from Birmingham also, Collegeville, Its still the magic city. What year are your bonnies?

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in. I'd b interested to know what they would charge to have the whole thing in leather? Also can they do the Corvette cross flag embroidered on the back seat?
Alot of money! None of the kits are full leather, Ill check but its going to be more than the group purchase price. What kind of seats do you have?

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I have the SS seats. All black with red embroidery.
I know its going to b more. Might b worth it. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Anyone know how much of the kit is leather? Just the middle?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Im from Birmingham also, Collegeville, Its still the magic city. What year are your bonnies?
I'm from the Ensley, Wylam, Fairfield side bruh, bonnies should be between 95-98 bruh, if the sides & back are vinyl can you get some pictures so I can see? I would like all leather if the price is right, thanks bruh

·
Registered
415 Posts
I'm from the Ensley, Wylam, Fairfield side bruh, bonnies should be between 95-98 bruh, if the sides & back are vinyl can you get some pictures so I can see? I would like all leather if the price is right, thanks bruh
Oem leather seats are the same, vinyl on sides and back.. (actually the OEM seats might be Vinyl on just the back,) you cant SEE the difference in pics, it just feels slightly different. They put it on the sides and back because those dont get very much abuse like the fronts where you sit. for a full leather kit if i remember correctly last time we ordered a full leather set there was a $150-175 difference.. dont quote me on that though.. havent used Katzkin in a while, We usually use Roadwire..

for the kits he pricing.. the kits are made the same to spec as the OE ones that came int the car.. so if its vinyl on sides and back .. thats what the kit will be..

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Rick is this gp threw katzkins or a dealer the sells their products? Also could u find out if we could get all vinyl and it be even cheaper? I have an all leather kit in my black carfrom them but for this secondary imp im tryna spend little as possible.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
katzkin leather seats

Ill check on full leather seats, but like SSwervin said, or factory seats arent even full leather. I should have a price tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Oem leather seats are the same, vinyl on sides and back.. (actually the OEM seats might be Vinyl on just the back,) you cant SEE the difference in pics, it just feels slightly different. They put it on the sides and back because those dont get very much abuse like the fronts where you sit. for a full leather kit if i remember correctly last time we ordered a full leather set there was a $150-175 difference.. dont quote me on that though.. havent used Katzkin in a while, We usually use Roadwire..

for the kits he pricing.. the kits are made the same to spec as the OE ones that came int the car.. so if its vinyl on sides and back .. thats what the kit will be..
If that's the case then I'm down as stated in my earlier comment, thanks SSwervin, can't wait to hear what the price is

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
If that's the case then I'm down as stated in my earlier comment, thanks SSwervin, can't wait to hear what the price is
X2. Gladly pay a lil extra for all leather.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.