Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts
I agree to the fullest!! got my part 2day

He sent my part as promised. 2 day delivery. I'd buy again no hesitation.
LS

Kent--"KDB50SS"--great seller

Four or 5 years ago I bought a gas tank sending unit for my wagon for a spare from Kent. It was priced fairly and in great shape.

Fast forward 5 years, a very good friend of mine from Colorado got his prized baby hit. He is not a member of any forums, but knows I am quite active, so he contacted me. Anyways, as luck had it I found Kent to be parting out the same sedan that my friend needed pieces. Again he was fairly priced and he had a little work getting the parts off. As luck would have it, the two cars were the same color.

If I ever need any parts, I hope Kent is selling.

thanks

Tom C.

KDB50SS-good to do business with

Bought a complete trunk carpet from him for my 9C1. Fast shipment, it was in great shape and had all the hardware. Thanks!

Kdb50ss a+

Bought steering wheel and shifter knob from him for a fair price. He sent pics and was patient. Thanks for a good, quick transaction.

KDB50SS, Parts Look Great!!

Parts look just as good as you said they did. Thanks for the quick turnaround! (now if i could just get that fuel pump replaced, i'll be able to enjoy the new pieces!)

x2

Also just got some parts from him and very fast ship....Thanks!

KDB50SS - Great seller

Bought a few items from him over the last month or 2. Everything packed well and quick ship. Thanks again!!!

kdb50ss

sold me a trans over a year ago and just put it in and it works gr8 just wanted to put it out there honest guy and very wise in b bodys and crown vics but i didnt say the crown vic part haha

KDB50SS-Excellent seller!

Everything was exactly as advertised and must've shipped out immediately due to how fast it arrived.

Many thanks,
Jim

KDB50SS - Smooth Sale

Bought some 9c1 Control Arms from him and he took the time to clean them up before shipping. Love this Forum and the Members I have dealt with always seem to do a great job.

KDB50SS - A++ Seller

Got some parts from him and they arrived quickly and as described.
Thanks again!

KDB50SS number 1 seller and new friend

KDB50SS is one the best sellers on the forum. I am on my way to Korea and I have a hard time getting to a computer due to many long hours of training before I leave. KDB50SS has worked with me with the purchase of a motor, trans, MMC drive shaft and also helped me install everything, what can I say a great stand up guy. Thanks for everything.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.