Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever build kickpanel enclosures for a cpaice/impala? It doesn't look possible w/ hood lever. Is it possible to move the lever some where else and build a pod for a component set or even a coaxial? Or is there some one that already makes em? Qlogic doesn't. Or are there any ways the make the front stage louder? Really loud? TIA

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PM Wattslok

He made his own and the hoodlever still works.

He did an awesome job with them too.

He also did some panels for the rears too.

Maybe he will chime in with his pics and write up!

He also has convinced me to sell my current boxes so he can get wicked with my trunk setup!

Anyone interested in some of Hacks subboxes?

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what are hacks sub boxes? what size sub? how many c ft?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He also has convinced me to sell my current boxes so he can get wicked with my trunk setup!

Time to put some bump in the trunk. I really like the way his kicks turned out. So THUMP......What exactly are you going to do to your trunk?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are the sub boxes built by Hack (owner of this forum.)

Made to fit two tens and still have room in your trunk.

Glenn,
You gotta ask Jimmy. A few of us hung out today which turned into a mini mod day with a big bottle of JD and coke.

Jimmy started with some ideas for my trunk and next thing you know, my trunk/subs were in pieces!

[ 10-09-2006, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Thump ]

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried to delete my last post but what brand is good for the kickpanels?
Hack still makes these?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would be really difficult to make some kicks with the emergency brake pedal. I took mine out since it was disconnected at the rear anyway. Some pics of my kicks.

AND ALL OF MY PICS ARE HERE

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what all do i need to make this fiberglass i need a product list so i can learn how to make me a kick panel similar to yours

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am interested in the hack sub boxes.can someone tell we how to get them..how much,and where do they set in the trunk?
thanks

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am also interested.

The two 10" sub box looks very good. I want my trunk I have my job supplies in it and want some room for the bump.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im also interested in the boxes by hack. Has anyone mad tweeter pods for their b-body?? if so let me know

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WaTTsLOk187 wow :eek: i want me some of those how do i make or how much you want??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts