Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
thanks. yeah they sound good. however i have a feeling i didn't do as much research on my audio setup as i should of. theres a good chance im going to be removing the rear speakers and getting rid of one set of speakers (definitly not the sundown sa6.5, so its a toss between the focal is165 and jl audio c2-650)

laid the rear wall out in the sun to get it nice and straight, and added the carpet to it. looks a lot darker than i remember but its the first glimpse of what my trunk will soon be

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #82 (Edited)
needed more fabric so i went back to where i got the stuff that i used (vendor on ebay) and wow what a waste of time and money. here are the events summed up.

ordered another yard of fabric. wrong color. vendor offers discount on another yard because it's the wrong color so i order another. wrong color. vendor sends free yard for troubles. wrong color. vendor says he doesn't have the original color i'm looking for. i say screw it and discard all those fabric and order two yards of new stuff. gets stolen from my front door 3 hours after delivery. order another two yards. all is well but now have to unwrap the panel i already did and buy more materials. /rant

however, i rewrapped the sub panel as well as the side panels. measured and cut out the floor and amp windows. session cut due to sunlight.

at the end of the day i'm definitely happier with the color of this new fabric, but it set me back a month and lost $50 due to wrong fabric and stolen fabric combined

pics uploaded here cuz on iphone

Attachments

81 - 84 of 84 Posts