Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys these wheels are in very good condition 9/10.i bought them from a older guy who had a very clean impala only one wheel has very minor curb rash im not 100 percent on the specs of these rims i know there 17s and the tire size is 275/40r17 im looking to get 500 for these for pics please email me at [email protected] or if some one could help me get em on here let me know thanks guys also I would like to sell local so If anyone in the Sacramento is interested in these wheels please reply

erick

·
Registered
40 Posts
An easy way to post pics is to open a free account with photobucket where you can upload pics from your computer. Once uploaded, you can click on IMG code (this is displayed when you put the cursor over the pic) which copies the image and then here on the forum right click and paste it under the Insert Image icon. Would like to see pics as well until then: [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes sir those are but mine have a round center cap to them I think they look better that way I sent some pics to blew by u hopefully he can post em for me

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes they are , I really appreciate you putting those up for me dude. I looked at the the back of one of the wheels and it read 0 mm so I'm guessing that might be the offset.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For a second I thought those might be the kmc condors, I don't like the dome center caps, kmc stealth's deserve the diamond center caps, just sayin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts