Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Priority Mail takes 2 days $38.55
UPS Ground takes 3 days $19.56

Mike--Hamilton Chevy
Thanks for looking into this. We'll see how the junk yard dog works first, and then if that one leaks, I'll be contact you.

I appreciate your work.

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Priority Mail takes 2 days $38.55
UPS Ground takes 3 days $19.56

Mike--Hamilton Chevy
Mike,
Just so no assumptions are made, I wanted to verify with you...

Does the cap come with the reservoir tank?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1994 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport
33 Posts
Mike,
Do you have any idea how shipping is calculated? I ask just because $40 is a bit high.

I'm not blaming you for the price, just wanted to ask, because this would drive me to my local dealer because it'll be $20 cheaper all said and done.

Thanks!
I bought a genuine OEM overstock one from "MDMUSCLE" on eBay a few months ago. Came in an OEM GM box, with cap and sensor in it. Paid $113.79 for it shipped to my house in northern california

I work in a body shop, and usually around 10 years after production on cars all OEM parts are sold off to 3rd parties to clear out the OEM warehouses. There is a famous warehouse back east that buys most of the chevy stuff. I was actually able to locate a 1998 Chevy S10 "eXtreme" Rear Bumper bodykit part. It cost more than the original database buy needed to be done to complete the job. Most dealerships know of this place FYI, always worth asking them.

alex

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
How many coolant hoses can be attached on the top of the reservoir?

·
Registered
1994 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport
33 Posts
How many coolant hoses can be attached on the top of the reservoir?
Just one
My old one had 2, nut one was capped off with a rubber nipple and hose clamp. I am assuming it was a shared tank for the intercooler option for the 9C1.

Alex

21 - 26 of 26 Posts