Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the deal with these tires I used to be able to smoke my tires and break loose in second.

I got some of these tires and now I'm lucky if I could just get it to chirp on takeoff. Are some of you guys experiencing the same thing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by sleestack71:
What is the deal with these tires.....I'm lucky if I could just get it to chirp on takeoff.
Originally posted by Buffman:
umm and what's wrong with being able to get traction??
For real.

The fact that the ASX's don't break loose is a sign that they're a better quality tires than the crap you used to have :rolleyes: .

THAT's the deal
!!!

KW

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I understand traction but this is a bit much.
Aahhhh......the purpose of good tires is to GIVE YOU TRACTION
!!!!!

If you want to go around spinning your tires at every turn, you need to find some of the old BF Goodrich Comp TA's that came stock on these cars

But of course, that will make you car LESS safe

I'm thinking that you've got to be the only person in recorded history who buys new tires and then gets upset that they work EXACTLY as they're supposed to!!!...................

KW

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I understand traction but this is a bit much.
Either put skinnies on the back, buy $hit tires, or buy a stroker.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't guess you've ever seen racing slicks either? slap some of them on your car and you will REALLY have a hard time spinning the tires.
Josh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.