Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have the blessing to form a chapter so lets get it started.

First up we need to see who wants to participate and set up a meet of some sort. Beech Bend, Ohio Vally, US 60, there are several other tracks in the state so those sorta things should be easy to organize.

Giant Hot Rod Show in the Ville this weekend if people are into that stuff.

There is a large lake/park here in Etown just screaming for a collection of B bodies :) Anyone else have things like that local?

I'm open to just about anything :)

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
We have the blessing to form a chapter so lets get it started.

First up we need to see who wants to participate and set up a meet of some sort. Beech Bend, Ohio Vally, US 60, there are several other tracks in the state so those sorta things should be easy to organize.

Giant Hot Rod Show in the Ville this weekend if people are into that stuff.

There is a large lake/park here in Etown just screaming for a collection of B bodies :) Anyone else have things like that local?

I'm open to just about anything :)
Owensboro doesn't have jack around here. I'm up for anything count me in.

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
For the first meet let's get a bit to eat somewhere, were can all meet and greet and drink some beers. Get some ideals just the fellas no kids and females optional if yall can get away. LOL:D Just an ideal.......

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The silence is deafening.

I suppose I will figure out something to do here. There is a big public lake/park with free parking and such. Plenty of places to eat around here.

I am centrally located at the intersections of I65, Western KY Parkway and Bluegrass Parkway. Which is a straight shot for Bowling Green, Louisville and Lexington people.

·
Premium Member
926 Posts

I suppose I will figure out something to do here. There is a big public lake/park with free parking and such. Plenty of places to eat around here.

I am centrally located at the intersections of I65, Western KY Parkway and Bluegrass Parkway. Which is a straight shot for Bowling Green, Louisville and Lexington people.
I was on the Western KY parkway yesterday coming from Clarksville. I was with the kids and my mom seeing some family. I need alignment on the SS before I go anywhere, soon as that is done I'm good.

·
Premium Member
926 Posts

Sin, so what's up we meeting at your house LOL, you grilling right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts