Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the dates? and they are set?

Just need to know because I am booking airfare and the hotel accomendations this week.

Thanks.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D We've already signed up at the hotel. Just waiting for the event to come online and we'll get that done also. :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.

Will be booking it this week. It got cheaper with one of my buddies coming with me.

BTW Dave, how many times have you giving me those damn dates. Hopefully this is the last time.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do we have to sign up for the Vegas event?? My wife and possibly 2 friends might be coming to vegas with me this summer. I figure 4 ppl in a room will cut down costs, Also Impy drives great with 4 ppl.

Also how early must you register if there is registration?

thanks

Canuk looking to come race ;)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
newbie here: at the race track LVMS or elsewhere?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The BOD is meeting this weekend to set the registration prices. Expect to see announcements next week.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For all those that are west coasters and are wondering i will not be in vegas as i dont have the vaction time for this during the week made it a bad show for me as i have a vaction planned for the end of july to go back home to n.y. for a week so hope u all have fun and my ss will not be in competion for those that were wondering.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any of you driving to Vegas and coming through El Paso, TX? Please let me know thanks!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Moe,

A couple of us will be driving Sat from the Houston to Las Vegas. We will be driving by El Paso sometime during the day. However, we plan to stop at Phoenix Sat night and arrive in Vegas on Sun. If you think you can make this work for you send me an email and I will get back to you sometime during the week. Otherwise I know there will be some other folks making the trip with a schedule that probably works better for you.

Jose

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ummm, Jose.....

You do realize that it is about 1200 miles from Houston to Phoenix, right?

Honestly, El Paso or a little beyond (say, Deming NM) would probably make a better overnight point on a caravan from Houston to Vegas. No way you'll knock out 1200+ miles in one day (unless your "day" is 20 hours straight of driving....which sucks!) in a caravan....

In contrast, overnight in El Paso means that each day is around 700-750 miles. Stretch out Day 1 to Deming (another 125 or so beyond El Paso), and Day 2 drops to a little under 600 miles

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah Deming might be a better stay, but if that happens I'll just meet up with the people there the next day rather than leave here(El Paso) and stay in Deming...

Anyways, I was just looking for people who were driving up there so I could go along with them, make the drive more enjoyable rather than by yourself.

I'm pretty flexible on the schedule so no big worries there.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What price is everyone getting for their room?

Is there a discount or convention code or deal that I'm missing?

thanks,
Karl

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gang, Don't go to that hotel link.
Go to the phone. It's the number provided in the last Impala SScene mag,
888-786-7389

That is $69 per night for up to 2 adults,
I paied an extra $15 for a 3rd adult, (still saves me money by the splitting of cost).

this is all before tax of course.

Karl

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My wife and I will be there... I am not sure about stayimg at the hotel. It looks like my dad may be moving to Vegas in late March or early April. Nothing like a vacation with free room and board!!! :D

TR

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just wondering? Is anybody not staying at the host hotel.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Trust me, you'd want to stay at the host telly. I can understand if you have family or friends that'll put you up while your there but who knows what you'll miss if your not there. And let me tell you, these b-body guys are a riot when the sun goes down. :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats what i was thinking but the couple thats going with me are offering a room at the Luxor. :eek: :(

1 - 20 of 39 Posts