Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, who can tell me what the last build number for the caprice was -- i.e. what was the last vin build production number that rolled off the line for the 96 run...

Jake

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That was an Impala? Right?

There is a thread here somewhere with a picture of it at the Arlington plant.....

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The last SS wasn't the last B body. I believe all of the last cars were white, so they could just put anything left into the interior. I don't know the time difference between the last SS and the end of the line for the B, but I am sure someone else does...

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know of the last 9C1. The guy lives in Pittsburgh, he has a magazine article that shows his car at a race track with someone hanging out the window with a checkered flag. The car has decals on the front doors. They read something like "GM Special vehicles". Im not exactly sure what it says. This guy really takes care of this car, its immaculate. He also has an SS and another super clean 9C1. Pretty cool I guess!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a white 96,So thats how I got "ruby red" interior!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DCM 96 B4U Caprice here, i also got the ruby interior lol, id give anything to have it be grey

Jake

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have some scuffs in my leather i would like to dye,any suggestions for a supplier of that???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts